Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ahhhhhh...the smell of fresh cut grass....







John came home today and immediately got on the ole' John Deere. He loves(of course) to cut grass and the girls love to ride with him. Its takes him 2 days to cut all the grass. Yesterday, Taylor fell asleep while cutting it with him!!! She has not had a nap today so I thought she might could fall asleep today with her daddy, but it didn't happen. She is running around pleading for her eggs with her candy in them and I am giving them to her!!!!!!!!!! Just a little candy won't hurt her. I have never seen a child get more excited over candy.




Emma still has on her dancing suit!!! She had dancing today. I have to make her take it off.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hey! I love the pics of the girls. We had such a good time with ya'll this weekend. I am so glad LK's first Easter egg hunt was with Emma Kate and Tay Tay!!!! Love, Leah@

Dawn Woodrow said...

HI Rob. I just love your blogspot. The pictures of the girls are beautiful. I am so proud the girls are part of my life and my children's. I am thankful for you, them, Laura Katherine and Leah. Ya'll all make me smile and laugh. I have to send more pictures of Andie and Alex. They are changing so much everyday! Love you! Dawn